WHAT TO BRING
We recommend that you bring the following items:
- Bath towels (2)
- Wash cloths (2)
- Alarm clock
- Other personal hygiene items (as required)
- Sunscreen (optional)
- Small clip lamp for dorm room**
- Pens (2)
- Light rain gear
- T-shirts will be provided
- 3-4 Pairs of Jeans or Khakis pants (no holes, rips, logos, etc.)
- Light weight sweater or jacket
- Proper clothing for dinner (see Dress Code)
- Pajamas/comfortable night clothes
- Camera NOTE: Selfie sticks, tripods, any GoPro mounts etc. are not permitted.
- Cell phones may be brought but their use will be allowed only during certain specified times. Cell phones are not permitted during conference meeting hours. Students will be given emergency contact numbers that will allow the parents to reach the student during conference hours in case of an emergency.
- Voice recorder for recording lectures
- Talent show material (see Talent Show)
- Wrist watch*
Note: Sheets, pillows, pillowcases and light blankets are supplied. Towels and wash cloths are provided but may be brought if desired.
- The alarm clock is a necessity. We arise and are out of the dorms by 6:30 AM.
- Wristwatches are not required but will come in handy, as cell phones are not permitted during conference hours. This will allow the student to be on time for all activities.
** Dorm room lighting in Southgate Campus Centre is very limited. We recommend that you bring a small UL approved clip-on lamp. Please make sure that the clip is plastic so that it will not mar the furniture. Lamps with metal screw-on clips are not acceptable.